Mediablix VideoGazer is our software for fully- and semi-automatic annotation of gaze videos. A detailed description can be found in our brochure about the Mediablix VideoGazer.
Stop counting fixations!
Mediablix VideoGazer does the counting for you! Just define your regions of interest and the software will track them over a set of videos. This makes the analysis of material in a decent quality a breeze!
Mediablix VideoGazer allows you to manually adjust its already excellent results. You can select different interpolation algorithms which saves you from editing every single frame. So even when you are dealing with really challenging material, Mediablix VideoGazer does not leave you alone. It is a reliable companion.
- easy to use
- works with existing material
- supports many video formats
- scales to multiple CPUs for faster processing
- supports several detection algorithms
- multi-platform (Windows/MacOS X/Linux)
What you will get
- a file describing availability and geometry of your regions of interest for each single frame
- statistics about the number of fixations per region of interest
- average and cumulative fixation duration per region of interest
- data aggregation over several participants
Contact us for more information!